Licensed throughout the country
Our engineers are licensed nationally for mechanical, electrical and structural services.
We are accredited professionals in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and are a group with memberships in the leading professional industry associations.
Who we work with
BlueStreak Consulting works with national and local clients, retailers, developers, contractors, builders, manufacturers, architects and engineers on new ground-up buildings and facility renovations.
Markets we serve
We are an engineering group with a wide range of project experience, including commercial, retail, light industrial, food service, institutional, governmental, civic and community, educational, adult assisted living facilities, residential, religious institutions, medical offices and automotive plants.
When providing HVAC, plumbing and fire protection services, our mechanical engineering team’s goal is to maximize the efficiency of a building system’s lifecycle, providing lasting benefits to owners, end users and the environment.
Our full-service electrical engineering team is committed to creating efficient electrical and communication systems. Our team provides clients with cost effective and environmentally friendly solutions for both new construction and renovation projects.
Our structural engineering team collaborates with clients to produce buildable, durable and manageable structural systems while maintaining cost-effective design.
- MEPS systems and facility planning
- Site utility evaluation assistance and coordination
- Code studies and evaluation
- MEPS and HVAC systems budget development analysis and review
- Life cycle cost (cost-op) analysis/ evaluation of alternate, energy efficient HVAC systems
- Evaluation of LEED alternate energy systems
- LEED Energy Star evaluation/ accreditation
- Field verification, site review and surveys
- Review of existing drawings and survey information
- Record drawing preparation
- Lease exhibit review and analysis
- Consultant selection and requirements
- New construction design
- Renovation and addition design
- Protoype design
- Systems assements and evaluation
- Schematic MEPS and HVAC concept development
- Design and development of system type and details
- Equipment, systems and materials research/ selection
- Coordination with consultants
- Budget and schedule review
- Integration of client document design review
- Quality assurance document review
- MEPS construction documents, details, specifications
- Bid response and review
- Provide state seal for documents
- Submission review
- Preparation and submission of utility forms
- Response to governmental reviews
- Contractor qualification review/ recommendations
- Bid proposal and agenda preparation
- Construction administration and observations
- Schedule monitoring, construction cost and contract compliance
- Review change orders and payment requests
- Shop drawing review
- Punchlist preparation and certifications
- Oversee systems’ start up and operations cost review
Director of Engineering and Senior Electrical Engineer
Pete has more than twenty five years of experience and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the engineering department, including managing, scheduling, and coordinating multiple projects from schematic design phase through construction completion. Pete interfaces with clients throughout all project phases, ensuring clear communication and successful project delivery.
Director of Structural Engineering
Terry directs the structural analysis and design of new commercial and residential buildings as well as the renovation of existing structures. With more than thirty years of experience, he is proficient in concrete, steel, masonry, and timber design. Terry has been designated a Model Law Structural Engineer by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Dan is responsible for coordination of mechanical systems design in addition to other A/E disciplines. With Dan’s previous experience of more than forty years in the industry, he assists with client relationships, business development and mechanical engineering oversight.
25001 Emery Road #400
Cleveland OH 44128
BlueStreak Consulting seeks driven and talented electrical, mechanical, plumbing and structural engineers and design professionals looking for a collaborative and fulfilling work environment. To apply for a position with BlueStreak Consulting, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.